Thanks for making it back to our party this week!!! It has been a busy week for us! We had our big Letters to Santa Christmas party and had so much fun! We put a lot of work into that party and we’re so proud of it. Everyone had so much fun and I think the kids will remember it for a long time. That’s what I love about Christmas, there are so many chances to make life long memories for my kids!
Last weeks party was great. There were so many fantastic recipes and crafts shared. Here are just a few that caught our eye, but if you missed it hop back and check it out.
Isn’t this Chalkboard Christmas Mantel from Megan at The Pink Flour beautiful. I love the mix of natural and bright Christmas colors she uses.
Who doesn’t just LOVE chewy, fudgy brownie cookies then you add peppermint into the mix and I am in heaven!!! Check out Tumbleweed Contessa, She has great recipes and is one of the sweetest bloggers you will “meet.”
Isn’t this photo gorgeous?! Then once you look to see what is in these beautiful chocolate squares you will be drooling before you finish the title! Milk chocolate, peanut butter AND homemade caramel!!!! YUM! Check out more from Stephanie over at Sweet Boutique, you’ll be glad you did.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!