A few months back I made a big breakfast for the family and decided I wanted to stack mine into a sandwich. The rest of the family followed suit and they loved the taste so much they put me on their shoulders and cheered my name! LOL just kidding but they did love it. :)
What’s not to love any way eggs, bacon, waffles all drizzled with syrup. AH-MAZE-ING!!!!!!!!
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 2 eggs
- 2 c flour
- 1¾ c milk
- ½ c vegetable oil
- 1 T sugar
- 4 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- 1 T cinnamon
- ½ vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices of bacon
- combine all waffle ingredients in a med mixing bowl
- heat waffle iron and pour enough mixture to cover the iron
- cook until golden brown
- fry eggs to your preference
- cook bacon to desired crispiness
- layer half of the waffle then place egg on bottom waffle top with bacon then add the waffle to the top.
- drizzle with syrup