Author: Cristina from Just My Crazy Kitchen
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour and salt.
- Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- Blend dry ingredients, nuts and chocolate chips into mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Cool and roll in powdered sugar
Recipe by Real Housemoms at http://www.realhousemoms.com/chocolate-snowballs/